Hi guys! First of all, I want to thank Sophie at sophievmace, Estefania at Jasmines and Honey and Charline at Charline Has a Blog for nominating me, having started my blog less than two months ago your support means a lot to me:)
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate other small blogs and link them
Notify all the bloggers you nominated
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
In order to not make this post too long, instead of answering 33 questions, I chose 4 questions from each set:)
1. What is your favourite food?
Pasta. I know I might sound too obvious, being Italian, but I really like it and, ultimately, is the food I wouldn’t like to give up.
2. When did you start your blog? Why?
I started my blog one and a half months ago. I’ve always been a creative person and after finishing my master’s degree, being unemployed, I had a lot of spare time, so I started creating more and reading more blogs about diy, crafting, lifestyle,… so one day I thought “I could start my own blog” and here it is.
3. Which one is your favourite season of the year?
Spring. It reminds me of new beginnings and possibilities.
4. What is your favourite item of clothing?
And old sweater I’ve been wearing since high school. Now it’s so old and worn-out that I only wear it at home, but it’s too comfortable to throw away.
5. What inspires you?
Basically, everything: art, books, people,…
6. What do you value most in a person’s character?
7. Favourite holiday destination?
Big cities. I love them, the chaos, the people, the mix of art, architecture, new and old,… beaches, mountains and small villages are really beautiful and relaxing but after a while I get bored.
8. What quote is your favorite?
“Toma, escribe, para que no lo borre el viento” – De amor y de sombra, Isabel Allende (in Spanish). In English is “take this, write it down so that the wind won’t erase it”.
9. What is the one item you could not live without?
10. If you had been born in a different era, which one would it be?
The Sixties or the Seventies, since it was a period of changes.
11. What would be your dream superpower, and why?
Flying, so I could go everywhere.
12. Suddenly you are stuck on a desert island, and all you have with you to help is the contents of your pockets as you where reading this – what do you have to help you survive?
I’ve had the flu this week, so all I have in my pockets are dirty tissues – I wouldn’t last a single day on a desert island:)
the blogs I nominate:
Kim and Denise at Creative Neighbours
Alison at See My Travels
Ciara at Ciara’s Corner
Emma at Emmajayne designs
Danielle at Dot About Town
Lauren at OhHay!
Amreeta at CurlyNeedle
Noush at Honey Lemon Pie
Jennifer at Cute Craftylicious
1. what’s your favourite book character?
2. Where have you last been on holiday?
3. What’s your favourite object in your room?
4. What’s the thing you like most about blogging?
5. If you could collaborate with any blog, which one would you choose?
6. Book, movie or TV series?
7. Which advice would you give to your 13-year-old self?
8. What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. What’s your favourite artwork?
11. Train, plane, car or bicycle?
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed learning something more about me,